We are committed to local Radon Reduction & Detection
We are a full service certified radon measurement and mitigation installation company based out of Greene County, New York. Our affordable & professional services bring radon safety into any home or business. All of our work is installed to meet the EPA’s Radon Mitigation Standards and local building codes. We guarantee to lower the indoor radon level to below the EPA’s recommended level of 4.0 pCi/L but can usually lower much more!
Here are some of our most beneficial features.
- Honest & Integrity – What we value most and our customers are sure to notice
- Quality & Savings – Higher quality systems which cost up to 40% less than other companies
- Complete Warranty – We offer a 5-year warranty on all system components
- Certified Installers – We hold AARST & NRPP certifications and are listed with the state
- Smarter Technology – Lower cost to run, increased longevity & maintenance-free systems
Residential Radon Testing – We offer advanced testing from short term (2-7 day tests), to long-term continuous computer monitoring for residential customers. Please click here to see our current rates and book an appointment.
Residential Mitigation Systems – According to The EPA we are supposed to offer mitigation systems to all buildings that test with 2.0 pCI/L or above. Actionable repairs are highly recommended at 4.0 pCI/L and higher. If you already know your levels are above 4.0 pCi/L, schedule an appointment here.
Radon-Resistant New Construction We work with many engineers and builders to provide structures with radon resistance. Systems designed at early stages of construction perform better and are more ascetically pleasing.
Commercial Radon Measurement – We offer a large range of testing devices for commercial projects. We keep long-term tests affordable and accurate using the latest technology. Please give us a call for any commercial services.
Commercial Mitigation – From 5,000 to 100,000 Sq/ft buildings we design and implement complex mitigation systems to suit any requirements at hand.