We are committed to local Radon Reduction & Detection
We are a full-service certified radon measurement and mitigation installation company. Our affordable & professional services bring radon safety into any home or business. All of our work is installed to meet the EPA’s Radon Mitigation Standards and local building codes. We guarantee to lower the indoor radon level to below the EPA’s recommended level of 4.0 pCi/L although we usually achieve closer to 1 pCi/L long-term!
Here are some of our most beneficial features.
- Honest & Integrity – What we value most and our customers are sure to notice
- Experience – We have a decade of mitigation experience will all 5-star reviews
- Quality & Savings – Higher quality systems which cost up to 40% less than other companies
- Complete Warranty – We offer a 5-year warranty on all system components
- Certified & Insured – We hold AARST & NRPP certifications and are listed with the state
- Smarter Technology – Lower cost to run, increased longevity & maintenance-free systems
Residential Radon Testing – We offer advanced testing from short-term (2-7 day tests) to long-term continuous monitoring for residential customers. Please click here to see our current rates or book an appointment. For a $29 test kit click here.
Residential Mitigation Systems – According to The EPA we are supposed to recommend mitigation systems to all buildings that test with 2.0 pCi/L or above. Actionable repairs are highly recommended at 4.0 pCI/L or higher. If you already know your levels are above 4.0 pCi/L, call to discuss or schedule a time here.
Radon-Resistant New Construction We work with many engineers and builders to provide structures with radon resistance. Systems designed at early stages of construction perform better, are lower-cost, and more aesthetically pleasing.
Commercial Radon Measurement – We offer a large range of testing devices for commercial projects. We keep long-term tests affordable and accurate using the latest technology. Please give us a call for any commercial services.
Commercial Mitigation – From 5,000 to 100,000 Sq/ft buildings we can design and implement complex mitigation systems to suit any requirements at hand.